- Spectacular Crochet Square For Gender Neutral Baby Blankets
- How To Increase And Decrease In Corner To Corner Crochet Patterns
- Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
Looking for quick and easy free crochet blanket patterns? This Back-Stitch Blanket designed by Kye Demmon is a simple 2 row repeat crochet blanket pattern that can be worked continuously until you reach any blanket size you want. The pattern is a super textured twist on a granny square that can be worked without much focus and is a super fun stash buster
2 Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Pattern
In my example I used 3 skeins of Loops and Threads Cotton Colors Medium Weight 100% cotton, 394 yards per skein, in the color Sherbet.
You will also need:
-5.5mm crochet hook
OR You can use any any yarn(s) with your preferred hook size to create a fabric that works for you. Varying yarn weight/hook size will effect the yardage needed to make a blanket the same size as mine.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Kye Demmon for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!