- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Meditative Stash Buster Blanket
- Beautiful Venus In Casket For The History Lover Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fast Technique To Make The Cutest Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat Ever!
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
- Easy Light Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern (Video Tutorial)
Looking for quick and easy free crochet blanket patterns? This Back-Stitch Blanket designed by Kye Demmon is a simple 2 row repeat crochet blanket pattern that can be worked continuously until you reach any blanket size you want. The pattern is a super textured twist on a granny square that can be worked without much focus and is a super fun stash buster
2 Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Pattern
In my example I used 3 skeins of Loops and Threads Cotton Colors Medium Weight 100% cotton, 394 yards per skein, in the color Sherbet.
You will also need:
-5.5mm crochet hook
OR You can use any any yarn(s) with your preferred hook size to create a fabric that works for you. Varying yarn weight/hook size will effect the yardage needed to make a blanket the same size as mine.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Kye Demmon for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!