- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- Stunning Heirloom Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- [Free Pattern] This Amigurumi Unicorn Is Just Adorable!
Christmas is almost here and we’re all looking for great patterns to make great handmade gifts. Nothing compares to a looking gift that’s amazing looking and functional. Good visual handmade gifts that are unique artistic make a look stunningly good impression on everyone,
This Easy Crochet Afghan by Christine Rosen is a great pattern for beginners and not only. Made in Red Heart worsted yarn, this crochet afghan is a great pattern to add to your collection of home decor interior design ideas.
Red Heart with Love yarn-Pewter(size 4 worsted weight)-9 skeins(around 3,330 yards) hold 3 strands together
Size Q-19 (15mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: iKNITS
Thanks to Christine Rosen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.