- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- The Sweetest Egg Dude Hats Ever!
- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
- Breathtaking Crocheted Circular Tablecloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
What a great crochet granny square pattern and the colors work so well together! Split Granny Square by Joanita Theron is quick, fun, intriguing and fashionable patterns. The pattern uses basic stitches and the design combines 4 colors. Eye catching and charming, this new and clever twist on a granny square is way beyond super cool and super cute!
Split Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Weight – DK (11 wpi) 3 : Light
Color – 4 colors – color change indicated in pattern
Check out the original source for the Crochet Split Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Creative Crochet Workshop
Thanks to Joanita Theron for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.