- Very Simple Star Baby Blanket That’s Perfect For A Newborn
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- Debbie Harford Shared A multicolor with neutral color Baby afghan. 38
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
What a great crochet granny square pattern and the colors work so well together! Split Granny Square by Joanita Theron is quick, fun, intriguing and fashionable patterns. The pattern uses basic stitches and the design combines 4 colors. Eye catching and charming, this new and clever twist on a granny square is way beyond super cool and super cute!
Split Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Weight – DK (11 wpi) 3 : Light
Color – 4 colors – color change indicated in pattern
Check out the original source for the Crochet Split Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Creative Crochet Workshop
Thanks to Joanita Theron for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.