- [Free Pattern] I’m Absolutely In Love With This Granny Stripe Blanket!
- Twisted Ear Warmer Headband Crochet Pattern
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
- Cutest Crochet Amigurumi Flower With Lovely Little Face
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
What a great crochet granny square pattern and the colors work so well together! Split Granny Square by Joanita Theron is quick, fun, intriguing and fashionable patterns. The pattern uses basic stitches and the design combines 4 colors. Eye catching and charming, this new and clever twist on a granny square is way beyond super cool and super cute!
Split Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Weight – DK (11 wpi) 3 : Light
Color – 4 colors – color change indicated in pattern
Check out the original source for the Crochet Split Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Creative Crochet Workshop
Thanks to Joanita Theron for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.