- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- [Free Pattern] Four Little Squares Potholder
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- [Free Pattern] This Spectacular Cushion Is A Real Eye-Catcher On Every Sofa
- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
This little afghan block would look so cute on a baby blanket! Don’t you think? Starbright by Jessica Phillips is a 7 inch crochet square pattern that is simple and beautiful and can be done by all those who know how to – back post single crochet (bpsc) and double crochet 2 stitches together (dc2tog). If you don’t master yet these stitches, try this pattern and to practice or to learn new crochet stitches and have fun while crocheting.
Starbright Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
1-2 ounces in worsted weight yarn in 2 colors – CA & CB
Size 5mm (H) crochet hook
4 removeable stitch markers
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Starbright Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Jessica Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.