- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- Everyone Loves This Cute Hedgehog Amigurumi Free Pattern
- This Cat House Crochet Pattern Is So Cool!
- [Free Pattern] Put More Style Into Your Kitchen With This Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
This little afghan block would look so cute on a baby blanket! Don’t you think? Starbright by Jessica Phillips is a 7 inch crochet square pattern that is simple and beautiful and can be done by all those who know how to – back post single crochet (bpsc) and double crochet 2 stitches together (dc2tog). If you don’t master yet these stitches, try this pattern and to practice or to learn new crochet stitches and have fun while crocheting.
Starbright Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
1-2 ounces in worsted weight yarn in 2 colors – CA & CB
Size 5mm (H) crochet hook
4 removeable stitch markers
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Starbright Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Jessica Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.