- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Mittens For Women And Kids
- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- Mosaic Baby Stroller Blanket Crochet Pattern- Bright, Colourful And Very Warm
- [Free Pattern] Add Handmade Charm To Your Christmas Decor With This Pretty Granny Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
This little afghan block would look so cute on a baby blanket! Don’t you think? Starbright by Jessica Phillips is a 7 inch crochet square pattern that is simple and beautiful and can be done by all those who know how to – back post single crochet (bpsc) and double crochet 2 stitches together (dc2tog). If you don’t master yet these stitches, try this pattern and to practice or to learn new crochet stitches and have fun while crocheting.
Starbright Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
1-2 ounces in worsted weight yarn in 2 colors – CA & CB
Size 5mm (H) crochet hook
4 removeable stitch markers
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Starbright Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Jessica Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.