- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- This Cute Fox Lovey Security Blanket Quickly Becomes A Favorite [Paid Pattern]
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
- [Video Tutorial] This Wise Old Owl Is Fun, Cute And A Real Confidence Booster!
- 10 Awesome Olympic Hats Free Crochet Patterns
Grab your stash and hook and start making these extra adorable mini Poinsettias! Mini Poinsettia Flower by Happy Patty Crochet beautiful floral pattern that will bring to life any project you choose to add them to! This mini Poinsettia free crochet pattern is a work of art. Made of 12 red bracts and 6 green leaves and with a finished size of the mini poinsettias is ~1.2inch/3cm wide, this amazing pattern is perfect for hair clips, rings, decor, and books and ideal as applique.
– Cotton thread size #40 (in red and green)
– Steel Crochet Hooks in sizes 0.6mm.
– All purpose clear adhesive.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Happy Patty Crochet
Thanks to Happy Patty Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.