- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
Grab your stash and hook and start making these extra adorable mini Poinsettias! Mini Poinsettia Flower by Happy Patty Crochet beautiful floral pattern that will bring to life any project you choose to add them to! This mini Poinsettia free crochet pattern is a work of art. Made of 12 red bracts and 6 green leaves and with a finished size of the mini poinsettias is ~1.2inch/3cm wide, this amazing pattern is perfect for hair clips, rings, decor, and books and ideal as applique.
– Cotton thread size #40 (in red and green)
– Steel Crochet Hooks in sizes 0.6mm.
– All purpose clear adhesive.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Happy Patty Crochet
Thanks to Happy Patty Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.