- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
- Super Snuggly And Warm Timeless Cabled Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Simple Solid Granny Square
- 12 Crochet Christmas Ornaments to Make Your Christmas Fun
This crochet headband with tigger mouse ears is too cute for words! Kids can wear it all day long! Tigger Mouse Ears by Erin Greene are lightweight, and fun to wear. This is the perfect pattern for the last-minute ears for a matching Halloween outfit or for a party. They make great gits and look so cute on kids! Also great for trick or treating., this headband with tiger ears will bring you lots of compliments.
Crochet Headband With Tigger Mouse Ears Free Pattern
Big Twist Value: Pumpkin
Red Heart Super Saver: Black
Red Heart Super Saver: Cornmeal
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice: Pink
Crochet Hook Size E-3.50mm
3-dimentional Puffy Paint in Black
Craft Plastic Headbands, 1-inch tapered
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Headband With Tigger Mouse Ears Free Pattern.
Thanks to Erin Greene for the article inspiration and featured image.