- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
- Adorable Baby Booties Crochet Pattern Inspired By Winter
- [Free Pattern] Relax And Have Fun With This Amazing Scrap Yarn Yo Yo Lapghan Pattern
- Free Crochet Velvet Scrunchie Pattern
Here is a great crochet tutorial that teaches you how to do the Crochet Stitch Angel Stitch. This tutorial is being offered on both written (with pictures) and video format by Meladoras Creations. Angel Stitch works great for hats, gloves, scarves, blankets or other similar crochet projects.
The video has been created for the beginners; with crocheting being done and explained in slow motion. If you are at the beginning of your “crocheting adventure” make sure you go straight to the video to start learning how to do this beautiful stitch. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.