- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Textured Shawl Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Star Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
- This Sunflower Bookmark With Tassel Is An Adorable Way To Mark Your Place
Let’s face the truth! Choosing the right colors for a crochet project can be difficult! Different people have different approaches. You probably have your own, and you’re welcome to share it with us in the comments area, but just in case you don’t have yet a system that makes you completely happy, and the task of choosing the right colors for your next project, easy, I want to introduce you to Carmen’s (of My Crochet Projects) Little Crochet Squares cute and practical idea. The easiest way to select colors for a project ever!
You’ll also get the pattern for the cute little square. And here is what I think it could be a great bonus: once you have the pattern for these lovely little granny squares, you can use it to make some really lovely keychains. Just my thought!
Thanks to Carmen for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.