- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- Love Crochet Purses With Stars On Them? Try This Free Crochet Pattern!
- 25+ Crochet Hacks For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
Here is a truly lovely and simple looking pattern that looks elegant and classy on your hands and is also a great pattern for a quick present. These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves by Meladoras Creations, hug the hands perfectly. The stitch is really beautiful and the gloves are reversible. That’s pretty convenient! Turn them inside out and you have another look!
For this Angel Stitch Finger less Gloves project you will need:
HOOK: 5 mm hook or size H hook for the US
YARN: worsted weight yarn, 4 ply US, 10 ply AU
100 grams / 3.5. oz
240 meters / 262 yards
A stitch marker
tapestry needle to work in ends.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations
Thanks to Meladoras Creations for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.