- Beautiful Crochet Relaxghan For Good Vibes In Your Life
- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Multi Colour Flower Blanket Square Is Perfect To Add Joy To Your Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- This Pretty Boxed Block Stitch Baby Blanket Will Steal Your Heart!
Here is a video and written instructions for the Catherine Wheel Stitch. Great for afghans, hats, handbags, placemats and other gift projects, Catherine’s Wheel’s Stitch is proving to be an extremely visually appealing stitch and quite popular as well. It may look hard in the beginning but if you watch and follow Teresa Richardson’s instructions you’ll find she has a way of making it easy and fun.
This stitch is made with the triple crochet. The technique will apply to any of the wheel stitch variations.
This Catherine’s Wheel’s Stitch tutorial comes with written instructions and a video tutorial, both courtesy of Teresa Richardson.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.