- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
- Cute Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern Is So Adorable And Very Easy To Make!
Here is a video and written instructions for the Catherine Wheel Stitch. Great for afghans, hats, handbags, placemats and other gift projects, Catherine’s Wheel’s Stitch is proving to be an extremely visually appealing stitch and quite popular as well. It may look hard in the beginning but if you watch and follow Teresa Richardson’s instructions you’ll find she has a way of making it easy and fun.
This stitch is made with the triple crochet. The technique will apply to any of the wheel stitch variations.
This Catherine’s Wheel’s Stitch tutorial comes with written instructions and a video tutorial, both courtesy of Teresa Richardson.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.