- [Free Pattern] Get Your Christmas Decorating Ready With This Fabulous Tree Garland
- Superb Tapestry Crochet Cat Loves To Snuggle With You [Free Pattern]
- How To Turn A Granny Square Into A Pouch
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Splendid Crochet Lace Sweater You’ll Fall In Love With
Easy, simple and extremely beautiful, this little flower can be used in so many ways! Like every little, crochet flower the Crochet Flowers and Leaves pattern, by Lucy of Attic24 is extremely versatile. The leaves add uniqueness and cuteness to the pattern. Thank You gift, hair clips or embellishments for different articles, these beautiful crochet flowers are a quick and cheerful decoration to any project!
I’ve used Rowan Handknit DK cotton with a 4mm hook for these as it’s what I had to hand and also an easy and clear yarn to work with for photographs. But I’ve also made these flowers using wool (both Cashmerino and Aran wools) and they work just as well. Just use whatever yarn tickles your fancy, with whatever hook goes with it.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Attic24
Thanks to Lucy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.