- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Seahorse Coaster For The Very Confident Beginner
- [Free Pattern] This Lightweight Scarf Is Perfect For Adding An Extra Bit Of Color To A Spring Outfit
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Slouch Makes The Perfect Unique And Creative Gift
- Easy Honeycomb Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Fabulous Crochet Afghan Square Pattern
Stunning, joyful and entertaining, this is a beautiful crochet stitch to learn and use in your crochet work. Learn how to crochet the tulip stitch in a row using three different colors of yarn, one for the dirt, one for the leaves, and one for the tulips. This beautiful crochet stitch is very appealing and can be used in many ways to create beautiful crochet objects: from little ones like headbands to bigger ones like blankets. There is no limit to what you can do!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: knitted-patterns.com
Thanks to knitted-patterns.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.