- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Coffee Mug Coasters That Would Be Perfect For Hostess Gift
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern Is So Adorable And Very Easy To Make!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] Fabulous Scarf For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
This pattern is very simple and comes in many sizes. From preemie to x-large, this Dandelion Daydreamers pattern by Patti is easy to customize to fit your baby. These crochet longies are in fact a great beginner project. The pattern is fun and quick and so easy to match with another baby item to create a beautiful set or baby gift.
This pattern was created using:
– Lion Brand Fisherman’s Wool – a worsted weight, 100% wool yarn (depending on
inseam, approx. 4 (5,7,8,9) oz)
– G hook
– H hook
– I hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dandelion Dreamers
Thanks to Patti for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.