- [Free Pattern] This Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Sweetest Crochet Daisy Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Origami Flower Square
This pattern is very simple and comes in many sizes. From preemie to x-large, this Dandelion Daydreamers pattern by Patti is easy to customize to fit your baby. These crochet longies are in fact a great beginner project. The pattern is fun and quick and so easy to match with another baby item to create a beautiful set or baby gift.
This pattern was created using:
– Lion Brand Fisherman’s Wool – a worsted weight, 100% wool yarn (depending on
inseam, approx. 4 (5,7,8,9) oz)
– G hook
– H hook
– I hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dandelion Dreamers
Thanks to Patti for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.