- [Free Pattern] This Pretty And Delicate-Looking Scarf Works Quickly And Is Perfect For Spring And Summer
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
This cute, colorful zig zag crochet afghan looks really good no matter what color scheme you choose. The Zali Zig-Zag Chevron Crochet Pattern by Pip Lincolne is extremely fun and easy! You get a lot of creative freedom with color. Ready? Grab a cup of tea or coffee and a biscuit and take a peek at this tutorial.
How to make this cute pattern…
Follow the photos!
Refer to the notes below if you get stuck..
And check the video for extra pointers!
Thanks to Pip Lincolne for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.