- [Free Pattern] The Perfectly Cozy And Warm Gloves You’ll Need This Winter
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Feminine Elegant Blanket With A Stunning Mix Of Blocks And Colorways
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Very Easy Poncho Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
This cute, colorful zig zag crochet afghan looks really good no matter what color scheme you choose. The Zali Zig-Zag Chevron Crochet Pattern by Pip Lincolne is extremely fun and easy! You get a lot of creative freedom with color. Ready? Grab a cup of tea or coffee and a biscuit and take a peek at this tutorial.
How to make this cute pattern…
Follow the photos!
Refer to the notes below if you get stuck..
And check the video for extra pointers!
Thanks to Pip Lincolne for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.