- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bunny Pacifier Will Keep Your Baby Happy
- Fabulously Beautiful Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern & Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
I can’t stand the cuteness! This Teddy Bear by Kathy Wilson of Grandmas Hookery is adorable! The dress, the hat, the flower, the expression on the face, all those details make this crochet teddy bear one off the cutest I’ve seen! I bet any kid would absolutely love to have one! Jut in case you wonder: approximate finished size from top of head to tip of foot is 21 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: All Free Crafts
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.