- Nicely Textured Twisted Headband Crochet Pattern
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- Easy Textured Crochet Blanket
I can’t stand the cuteness! This Teddy Bear by Kathy Wilson of Grandmas Hookery is adorable! The dress, the hat, the flower, the expression on the face, all those details make this crochet teddy bear one off the cutest I’ve seen! I bet any kid would absolutely love to have one! Jut in case you wonder: approximate finished size from top of head to tip of foot is 21 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: All Free Crafts
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.