- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
- Crochet Floral Cord With Beads
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Spectacular Afghan Pattern For Beginners
I can’t stand the cuteness! This Teddy Bear by Kathy Wilson of Grandmas Hookery is adorable! The dress, the hat, the flower, the expression on the face, all those details make this crochet teddy bear one off the cutest I’ve seen! I bet any kid would absolutely love to have one! Jut in case you wonder: approximate finished size from top of head to tip of foot is 21 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: All Free Crafts
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.