- [Free Pattern] These Yummy Crochet Candy Corn Earrings Look Good Enough To Eat, But You’d Better Not!
- Make Christmas Super Special With These Fast And Fun Crochet Dolls Stocking Fillers And Toys
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
- Simple Christmas Gnomes Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
I can’t stand the cuteness! This Teddy Bear by Kathy Wilson of Grandmas Hookery is adorable! The dress, the hat, the flower, the expression on the face, all those details make this crochet teddy bear one of the cutest I’ve seen! I bet any kid would absolutely love to have one! Just in case you wonder: the approximate finished size from top of head to tip of the foot is 21 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at All Free Crafts
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.