- [Free Pattern] Luscious Pink Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket -Perfect For Quick & Easy Crochet Projects
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Eclipse With This Gorgeous Solar Eclipse Coaster
- [Free Pattern] Charlie Is A Darling Little Unicorn!
I can’t stand the cuteness! This Teddy Bear by Kathy Wilson of Grandmas Hookery is adorable! The dress, the hat, the flower, the expression on the face, all those details make this crochet teddy bear one off the cutest I’ve seen! I bet any kid would absolutely love to have one! Jut in case you wonder: approximate finished size from top of head to tip of foot is 21 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: All Free Crafts
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.