- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- Simply Gorgeous Crochet Tribal Moccasin Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Leaves In Gorgeous Fall Shades Make The Perfect Banner
- This Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Will Impress Everyone
Do you remember the super clever square and ripple blanket by Sara Palacio? If you don’t know what I mean, check it out here. This pattern is based on that one. And may I say, what an interesting design!3-Pronged Square and Ripple Blanket by Rik Gillette is a gorgeous blanket and approximately 80″ x 80″ if you follow the pattern.
I found the original version of this pattern in December 2013 and fell in love with it. I made a baby afghan for my sister’s new granddaughter using that pattern. About a month ago, I saw a two-pronged and a four-pronged version on Facebook. Of course I wanted to be different, so I made this three-pronged version. (Source)
Image source: Rik
Thanks to Rik for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.