- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fast Technique To Make The Cutest Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
Quick and easy this Rainbow crochet blanket pattern is ideal for a cozy, comfy afternoon rest with a warm blanket and your favorite book when it is raining or snowing outside.
Iris Rainbow Baby Blanket by Blossom Crochet is the perfect combination between a one-row repeat crochet pattern and the bright and gorgeous Picasso Rainbow Yarn. With this pattern is so easy to bring a piece of rainbow and colors into someone’s life!
Make your own beautiful Picasso rainbow blanket or you can use any yarn that you wish to make a beautiful and simple afghan blanket. You can make it absolutely any size that you like. It’s a really simple one-row repeat and you can make it as big as you wish.
Add a simple border to complement a jazzy yarn and you’ll get the most beautiful baby blanket ever! The pattern looks really beautiful just in a single color as well.
Easy One Row Repeat Rainbow Crochet Blanket Pattern
It’s made using the lovely Ice Yarns Picasso Rainbow yarn (I used 6 balls for mine but you get 8 balls per pack!)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy One Row Repeat Rainbow Crochet Blanket Video Tutorial
Learn more about Easy One Row Repeat Rainbow Crochet Blanket Pattern via Blossom Crochet.
Thanks to Blossom Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!