- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wattle Stitch
- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
- Really Beautiful Mandala Flower Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Creates The Perfect Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
This boho tunic crochet pattern can be adjusted for any body shape or size. Learn how to crochet this beautiful Boho Tunic designed by Brenda Grobler. This is a beautiful crochet top-down tunic which you can wear like a tunic top with leggings or jeans or like a dress. You can also customize this tunic to your liking. Add pockets if you wish. They look good and are functional.
Boho Tunic Crochet Pattern
The pattern is written for size
34 (87cm) but includes full
instructions how to adjust for
bigger sizes. For larger sizes,
remember to buy more yarn in
the main colour.
Approximately 1 ball extra per
size should be enough.
34”/87 cm bust
Length to shoulder:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Brenda Grobler for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!