- [Free Pattern] Look Amazing With These Fun And Cool Girly Leg Warmers
- Easy Lacy Crochet Cardigan Pattern For Spring
- How to Crochet The Spiral Crochet Flower-Video Tutorial And Written Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Newborn Bunny Hat And Diaper Cover Pattern
- Gorgeous Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn [Free Pattern]
This boho tunic crochet pattern can be adjusted for any body shape or size. Learn how to crochet this beautiful Boho Tunic designed by Brenda Grobler. This is a beautiful crochet top-down tunic which you can wear like a tunic top with leggings or jeans or like a dress. You can also customize this tunic to your liking. Add pockets if you wish. They look good and are functional.
Boho Tunic Crochet Pattern
The pattern is written for size
34 (87cm) but includes full
instructions how to adjust for
bigger sizes. For larger sizes,
remember to buy more yarn in
the main colour.
Approximately 1 ball extra per
size should be enough.
34”/87 cm bust
Length to shoulder:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Brenda Grobler for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!