- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful Spiral Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- Lovely Asymmetrical Crochet Shawl Free Pattern
- How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square!
This is block 1 of the Circles of the Sun Mystery Overlay CAL designed by Tatiana from Lilla Bjorn Crochet. During the call were created 9 granny squares featuring sun motifs. Circles of the Sun- Block 1 by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk is made using the overlay crochet technique. You can find the other 8 Circes Of Sun granny squares on Tatsiana’s blog. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch the video.
The size of each block and a pillow as a result will naturally depend on yarn and hook chosen. My squares are 12.5 cm x 12.5 cm (5” x 5”) large. And my front decoration is 40 cm x 40 cm (16” x 16”).