- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Ruffley Granny Square Is So Clever And Yet So Simple!
- Crochet Elephant Toy Pattern- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift Or To A Little One
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
- Easy Light Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern (Video Tutorial)
This is block 1 of the Circles of the Sun Mystery Overlay CAL designed by Tatiana from Lilla Bjorn Crochet. During the call were created 9 granny squares featuring sun motifs. Circles of the Sun- Block 1 by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk is made using the overlay crochet technique. You can find the other 8 Circes Of Sun granny squares on Tatsiana’s blog. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch the video.
The size of each block and a pillow as a result will naturally depend on yarn and hook chosen. My squares are 12.5 cm x 12.5 cm (5” x 5”) large. And my front decoration is 40 cm x 40 cm (16” x 16”).