- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
- Squishy Baby Blanket Pattern To Use Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- [Free Patterns] 9 Adorable Crochet Baby Mobile Patterns
- [Paid Pattern] Fabulous Scarf For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
This is block 1 of the Circles of the Sun Mystery Overlay CAL designed by Tatiana from Lilla Bjorn Crochet. During the call were created 9 granny squares featuring sun motifs. Circles of the Sun- Block 1 by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk is made using the overlay crochet technique. You can find the other 8 Circes Of Sun granny squares on Tatsiana’s blog. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch the video.
The size of each block and a pillow as a result will naturally depend on yarn and hook chosen. My squares are 12.5 cm x 12.5 cm (5” x 5”) large. And my front decoration is 40 cm x 40 cm (16” x 16”).