- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vibrant Summer Jacket
- [Paid Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Ram Sheep Hooded Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Get Ready For Summer Parties With These Beautiful Coasters
Colorful and playful, this pattern is design for a lap or smaller bed blanket. Weekender Blanket by Sandra Paul uses basic crocheting skills to create these cute hexagons and the join as you go technique to connect everything together. This lovely blanket pattern is a great chance for everyone to use their stash and to create a scrap happy lap blanket.
Brilliant Stash Busting Project: WeekEnder Blanket Crochet Pattern
Hook: 4mm (G USA)
Or recommended hook for the yarn you are using
Size: 158 x 130cm (62 x 51”)
Or dependant on yarn used
Check out the original source for this Brilliant Stash Busting Project: WeekEnder Blanket Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cherry Heart
Thanks to Sandra Paul for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.