- [Free Pattern] The Flame Square Is Perfect For A Blanket Sure To Wrap Anyone In Love!
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
- Easy Super Bulky Yarn Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Heart Bunnies In All Colors
Here is a great and lovely stitch for warm and snugly blankets. Love furry babies? You may consider making a blanket for your special furry baby or to give away for charity.
This Star stitch, known as well as Marguerite stitch is also an excellent stitch for really neat dishcloths. Every star is consisted of two rows. The back of this stitch is really neat. To keep this pattern in balance, your starting chain must be multiple of two it does not matter how big you want it; you have to keep it in groups of two.
The Star Stitch Baby Blanket by Alison Medley is super cute with a beautiful edging.
Final piece measures (with edging) around 27 1/2 inches tall by 25 inches wide.
Need more help in learning this beautiful Star stitch? Watch this excellent video tutorial from the talented Mikey of The Crochet Crowd.
Thanks to Alison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.