- Creative And Funny Elf Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Starburst Hotpad Pattern Is Amazing
Get the perfect pop of color and a fun juicy look with these crochet watermelon earrings. You can wear them around the pool, at the beach or when going out with friends. These happy fruit earrings are great accessories for a fun personality.
“Perfect and fun for the Summer – these Crochet Watermelon Earrings designed by Divine Debris are an easy accessory to make in one afternoon. They look great on the beach or at a local pub for a drink to beat the heat. They’re even fun to make in yarn instead of thread for little watermelon decorations.”
Crochet Watermelon Earrings Free Pattern
US (2.00 mm) crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
3 colors (less than 1 oz each)
I used Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread
Needle that will weave in your ends
Metal french hooks
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!