- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Happily Relax And Crochet Away This Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket!
- [Video Tutorial] This Multicolored Granny Sweater Pattern Is Genius
- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
Get the perfect pop of color and a fun juicy look with these crochet watermelon earrings. You can wear them around the pool, at the beach or when going out with friends. These happy fruit earrings are great accessories for a fun personality.
“Perfect and fun for the Summer – these Crochet Watermelon Earrings designed by Divine Debris are an easy accessory to make in one afternoon. They look great on the beach or at a local pub for a drink to beat the heat. They’re even fun to make in yarn instead of thread for little watermelon decorations.”
Crochet Watermelon Earrings Free Pattern
US (2.00 mm) crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
3 colors (less than 1 oz each)
I used Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread
Needle that will weave in your ends
Metal french hooks
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!