- This Sunflower Blanket Is The Perfect Gift To Bring Joy To Someone’s Day
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- Absolutely Precious Crochet Newborn Layette Set
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Arcade Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Pineapple Wedding Veil Is Perfect For Your Special Day
This baby blanket pattern with a beautiful design that has a triangle pattern in striped rows can easily be made bigger or smaller. Triangles & Stripes Baby Blanket by Erica Dietz with a lovely and slightly retro look is a pattern that works up really quickly and looks interesting too! This wonderful pattern is suitable for a boy or girl.
Triangles and Stripes Baby Blanket
You will need:
Worsted weight yarn in 3 colors (or as many as you choose to use)
J crochet hook
Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this Lovely Triangles & Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.