- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Crochet Baby Blanket Is Extraordinarily Adorable
- [Free Pattern] Overly Adorable Square Crochet Motif To Brighten Your Day
- [Free Pattern] This Sensational Crochet Shawl Pattern Is The Perfect Gift For Mother’s Day
- Easy Slouchy Hat Crochet Pattern With Beautiful Spirals
- 3 Hour Crochet Baby Blanket – Easy Crochet Pattern For Beginners
Simple, elegant, beautiful, this pattern looks great in any color! This crochet shawl has a fabulous design and the edging is so beautiful. Elise Shawl by Evan Plevinski is simple and quick to work up and the results are impressive, this pattern is simply addictive.
This pattern is a light airy shawl perfect for the mild weather we experience in Portland in the spring and fall. The picot border is designed to be severely blocked out to form the points.
As an option you can single crochet across the top edge, but I don’t find it completely necessary.
Let it be known this pattern was a dramatic adaptation based on the South Bay Shawlette.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.