- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Elephant Edging ( Sooo Easy!)
- [Paid Pattern] Easy-To-Make Lovely Crochet Shoes For Baby Girl
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way To Make Crochet Alphabet Letters A-Z
Simple, elegant, beautiful, this pattern looks great in any color! This crochet shawl has a fabulous design and the edging is so beautiful. Elise Shawl by Evan Plevinski is simple and quick to work up and the results are impressive, this pattern is simply addictive.
This pattern is a light airy shawl perfect for the mild weather we experience in Portland in the spring and fall. The picot border is designed to be severely blocked out to form the points.
As an option you can single crochet across the top edge, but I don’t find it completely necessary.
Let it be known this pattern was a dramatic adaptation based on the South Bay Shawlette.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.