- [Free Pattern] Everybody Needs A Pink Sheep!
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Echo Flower Shawl For Anyone Who Loves Flower Patterns
Simple, elegant, beautiful, this pattern looks great in any color! This crochet shawl has a fabulous design and the edging is so beautiful. Elise Shawl by Evan Plevinski is simple and quick to work up and the results are impressive, this pattern is simply addictive.
This pattern is a light airy shawl perfect for the mild weather we experience in Portland in the spring and fall. The picot border is designed to be severely blocked out to form the points.
As an option you can single crochet across the top edge, but I don’t find it completely necessary.
Let it be known this pattern was a dramatic adaptation based on the South Bay Shawlette.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.