- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Crochet Owl Purse Will Make A Great Gift For Your Little Princess!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
- Clever Crochet Modesty Panel Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
So adorable, this is the cutest blue amigurumi puppy I have ever seen! Talking about the fairy tales land where everything is possible, Tammy the Puppy Amigurumi designed by Mei Li Lee is the perfect toy for the little ones and the most wonderful crochet Valentine gift for the adults that are still kids at heart. This little cutie measures about 3″ tall when done with the recommended materials, yet different yarn weight will create different size of this puppy amigurumi.
• 2.3mm hook
• Yarn in white, cyan and fuchsia
• Crochet thread in black
• 2 x 4mm black brads
• White felt
• Pink blush
• Darning needle
• Polyester fiberfill
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craft Passion
Thanks to Mei Li Lee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.