- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
Learn how to make this beautiful stitch and make your own wattle stitch granny square, crochet dishcloth, or any other project. The wattle stitch is a simple yet great looking stitch with a quite dense texture that is wonderful for baby blankets.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Mama In A Stitch and learn how to crochet the wattle stitch your next crochet project.
The Crochet Wattle Stitch Video Tutorial
Check out the original source for this Crochet Wattle Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch Blog
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.