- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
- Beautifully Textured Waffle Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
A wedding day is such a special day; not only for the bride and groom, but for everybody else as well. Infuse a special day with little memorable details. A beautiful handmade bridal shawl can create gracious lasting memories. This Bridal Shawl by Kimberly K. McAlindin is a lovely and quick join-as-you-go shawl. It looks complicated but it is, actually, relatively easy and fun to make.
This gorgeous shawl is perfect for the bride or can be crocheted in a color for bridesmaids or other occasions. Use bamboo thread for a fabric with beautiful drape and a nice silky sheen.
One flower motif measures 3 3⁄4” (9.5 cm) from petal tip to petal tip. Gauge is not critical for this design.(Source)
Shawl measures 15” (38 cm) wide (from back neck to lower edge) and 86” (218.5 cm) long (across lower edge)
Notes 1. Flower motifs are worked in joined rounds with right side facing at all times. Motifs are joined using a “join-as-you-go” technique into a long strip.
2. The body of the shawl is worked beginning across one long edge of the flower motif strip
Image source: Red Heart
Thanks to Red Heart for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.