- [Free Pattern] This Amigurumi Unicorn Is Just Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
- This Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Will Put A Smile On Your Baby’s Face
- The Perfect C2C Scrap Blanket For Your Leftover Bits Of Yarn
Try this free crochet baby blanket pattern and create a great impression on everyone. Ocean Waves Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern by Alison Russell is very pretty and substantial enough for a blanket without being too heavy.
You can use this beautiful stitch for hats and scarves, for blankets, and for any project where you need a nice compact stitch. One of the blankets that you can make is the Ocean Waves free crochet baby blanket pattern. A great thing about this baby blanket is that you can make it any color to match it to the décor of the baby’s room.
Ocean Waves Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this really beautiful crochet blanket.
Thanks to Alison Russell’s Craft Channel for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day