- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Lion Square Project To Keep Warm And Cozy
- Beautiful C2C Colorful Striped Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Easy To Make Textured Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Prettiest Lace Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make
Super easy, fun and amazingly wonderful looking, this is one crochet stitch everybody needs to know! This fun stitch gives you a beautiful fabric that looks a lot like knitting. Learn how to crochet this gorgeous crochet Purl Slip Stitch, courtesy of Mama In A Stitch and then start planning your next blankie with this beautiful stitch.
How To Crochet – Purl Slip Stitch
(Here, I’m using We Are Knitters Wool and a 12.0mm crochet hook)
Check out the original source for this Purl Slip Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch Blog
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.