- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- How To Crochet: 76 Crochet Stitches And Tutorials
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Coffee Cozy Pattern For Everyday Awesomeness!
Super easy, fun and amazingly wonderful looking, this is one crochet stitch everybody needs to know! This fun stitch gives you a beautiful fabric that looks a lot like knitting. Learn how to crochet this gorgeous crochet Purl Slip Stitch, courtesy of Mama In A Stitch and then start planning your next blankie with this beautiful stitch.
How To Crochet – Purl Slip Stitch
(Here, I’m using We Are Knitters Wool and a 12.0mm crochet hook)
Check out the original source for this Purl Slip Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch Blog
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.