- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For Those New To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Holly Stocking
It only takes three colors to make this cute crochet baby blanket! Hexagon Baby Blanket by Ann Regis is an easy to make pattern that it’s perfect not only to welcome the new arrival but also to comfort babies through infancy and toddler years. A beautiful interesting shaped pattern baby blanket made of cute hexagons with two different patterns combined together into a simple and lovely design, a great crochet piece which adds beauty to any nursery.
Hexagon Baby Blanket
Blanket measures 43” wide x 48” deep.
RED HEART® Soft Baby Steps™: 4 skeins 9505 Aqua C;
1 skein each 9600 White A and 9200 Baby Yellow B.
Crochet Hook: 6.0mm [US J-10].
Check out the original source for this Hexagon Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Ann Regis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.