- [Free Pattern] These Wine Glass Coasters Are The Perfect Housewarming Gift
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf, All Adorable!
This wavy stitch in pink is soothing and relaxing. I have seen pretty similar looking stitches with the same name, yet they were different. This Crochet Ripple Stitch by My Picot starts with a foundation chain which is multiples of 16 + 5. The rhythm and the repetition of the stitches are truly an invitation to try different color combination and create beautiful crochet projects.
Thanks to My Picot for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.