- [Free Pattern] Timeless Buffalo Check Baby Blanket- Special Enough To Keep Forever
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Blanket Is So Much Fun To Work With Your Favorite Colors
- [Video Tutorial] The Happiest Little Smiley Faces In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun With This Easy And Cute Owl Keychain
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Farmers Market Tote Bag With A Dash Of Style
Believe it or not, this is a crochet hat! If you don’t know yet this crochet stitch, you may be as amazed as I am. The Surface Braid Hat by Amy Depew is made using a crochet stitch known as Camel stitch or the Hump stitch, which totally looks like a knit stitch. This is crochet so will go fast. This hat is reversible so it looks just as interesting when turned inside out.
It was a surprise and an accident how I came upon this stitch technique. I know I didn’t invent it, but after hours of scouring the internet, I can tell you almost NO ONE is using it. Hopefully this free pattern will excite others on it and we will start to see it used more. It’s incredibly stretchy and would make a great chemo cap.
Image source: Amy
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.