- Market Tote Bag Pattern- Perfect For All Of Your Grocery Shopping
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- How To Easily Make The Cutest Crochet Hat With Pom Pom
- Fabulous Crochet Easter Wreath Pattern To Make Now
- [Free Pattern] Very Clever Crochet Square With Inspiring Design And Colorways
This wavy stitch in pink is soothing and relaxing. I have seen pretty similar looking stitches with the same name, yet they were different. This Crochet Ripple Stitch by My Picot starts with a foundation chain which is multiples of 16 + 5. The rhythm and the repetition of the stitches are truly an invitation to try different color combination and create beautiful crochet projects.
Thanks to My Picot for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.