- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Tunisian Crochet Washcloths- For A Perfect Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
- This Small Heart Keychain Is Perfect To Keep Your Keys Together
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Crochet Covered Sea Stones
- Crochet Grocery Bag- Spacious And Trendy!
- Beautiful Blooming Spring Flowers Square
This wavy stitch in pink is soothing and relaxing. I have seen pretty similar looking stitches with the same name, yet they were different. This Crochet Ripple Stitch by My Picot starts with a foundation chain which is multiples of 16 + 5. The rhythm and the repetition of the stitches are truly an invitation to try different color combination and create beautiful crochet projects.
Thanks to My Picot for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.