- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] This Crochet Square Blanket Pattern Is Breathtaking!
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Origami Flower Square
- Holly Vivian Hughes Shared My double sided afghan made for my daughter.
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
This wavy stitch in pink is soothing and relaxing. I have seen pretty similar looking stitches with the same name, yet they were different. This Crochet Ripple Stitch by My Picot starts with a foundation chain which is multiples of 16 + 5. The rhythm and the repetition of the stitches are truly an invitation to try different color combination and create beautiful crochet projects.
Thanks to My Picot for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.