- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tulips In A Row
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Practical Crochet Seat
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hello Kitty Hat
This wavy stitch in pink is soothing and relaxing. I have seen pretty similar looking stitches with the same name, yet they were different. This Crochet Ripple Stitch by My Picot starts with a foundation chain which is multiples of 16 + 5. The rhythm and the repetition of the stitches are truly an invitation to try different color combination and create beautiful crochet projects.
Thanks to My Picot for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.