- Modern Crochet Squares For A Gorgeous Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Very Clever Crochet Square With Inspiring Design And Colorways
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Ram Sheep Hooded Blanket Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
This wavy stitch in pink is soothing and relaxing. I have seen pretty similar looking stitches with the same name, yet they were different. This Crochet Ripple Stitch by My Picot starts with a foundation chain which is multiples of 16 + 5. The rhythm and the repetition of the stitches are truly an invitation to try different color combination and create beautiful crochet projects.
Thanks to My Picot for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.