- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Earrings Make The Perfect Gift For Someone Special
- [Photo Tutorial] Cute And Clever Way To Give A Gift Card
- [Free Pattern] Crochet for Pets: Cat Nap Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Stitch Pattern
Red Riding Hood & The Wolf is one of the most popular fairy tales all over the world. Children all over the world speak different languages, and yet, is there anyone on the planet Earth who doesn’t know who the Little Red Riding Hood is? What do you think?
This Adorable Girl’s Crochet Cape was made using the Red Riding Hood & The Wolf crochet pattern designed by Michele Wilcox. The cape pattern is really simple as it’s all worked in one piece, then folded in half and sewed up the back. The result is gorgeous!
Adorable Girl’s Crochet Cape
Thanks to Laura for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.