- [Free Patterns] 5 Cute Baby Sandals For Lovely Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty Baby Blanket And A Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial For Beginners
- Easy Baby Converse Crochet Pattern Will Turn You Into A Crochet Addict
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
Red Riding Hood & The Wolf is one of the most popular fairy tales all over the world. Children all over the world speak different languages, and yet, is there anyone on the planet Earth who doesn’t know who the Little Red Riding Hood is? What do you think?
This Adorable Girl’s Crochet Cape was made using the Red Riding Hood & The Wolf crochet pattern designed by Michele Wilcox. The cape pattern is really simple as it’s all worked in one piece, then folded in half and sewed up the back. The result is gorgeous!
Adorable Girl’s Crochet Cape
Thanks to Laura for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.