- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Arruga Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
Absolutely adorable stitch! The Little Christmas Trees Square Dishcloth pattern by Oombawka Design is available in written form for the following sizes: 6 inch, 9 inch and 12 inch. Is cute, is easy and is different. This stitch pattern is just perfect for this time of year! Have fun making this pattern! This little tree dishcloth pattern will definitely bring Christmas cheer into your kitchen.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Oombawka Design
Thanks to Rhondda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.