- You Will Be Obsessed With This Incredibly Gorgeous Crochet Mandala Blanket Pattern
- Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- Free Crochet Giraffe Rattle Pattern
This crochet linked hearts free pattern is most likely one of the coolest heart patterns I’ve seen yet! This interlocking heart design would make a cool border around a baby blanket a beautiful scarf or a really pretty and interesting bracelet. You can add this heart design to pretty much anything, from hats to wedding afghans and home decor pieces.
Watch the video tutorial on the next page and learn how to make this absolutely stunning pattern. The design is not only intriguing, in a good way, but also extremely attractive.
How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern