- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Crochet Leaf Made Of Tall Stitches
- Fun And Simple Chasing Chevrons Necklace [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Star Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: How to Crochet Reusable Face Washing Cloths
This crochet linked hearts free pattern is most likely one of the coolest heart patterns I’ve seen yet! This interlocking heart design would make a cool border around a baby blanket a beautiful scarf or a really pretty and interesting bracelet. You can add this heart design to pretty much anything, from hats to wedding afghans and home decor pieces.
Watch the video tutorial on the next page and learn how to make this absolutely stunning pattern. The design is not only intriguing, in a good way, but also extremely attractive.
How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern