- [Free Pattern] Wiggly Hot Mat Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Free Pattern] This Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern For Really Wonderful Cushion Covers
This crochet linked hearts free pattern is most likely one of the coolest heart patterns I’ve seen yet! This interlocking heart design would make a cool border around a baby blanket a beautiful scarf or a really pretty and interesting bracelet. You can add this heart design to pretty much anything, from hats to wedding afghans and home decor pieces.
Watch the video tutorial on the next page and learn how to make this absolutely stunning pattern. The design is not only intriguing, in a good way, but also extremely attractive.
How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern