- [Free Pattern] This Lightweight Scarf Is Perfect For Adding An Extra Bit Of Color To A Spring Outfit
- [Free Pattern] No One Can Resist This Gorgeous Cable Hearts Baby Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- [Free Pattern] Teaching Kids Colors Is Easy And Fun With These Rainbow Knit Bunnies!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
This crochet linked hearts free pattern is most likely one of the coolest heart patterns I’ve seen yet! This interlocking heart design would make a cool border around a baby blanket a beautiful scarf or a really pretty and interesting bracelet. You can add this heart design to pretty much anything, from hats to wedding afghans and home decor pieces.
Watch the video tutorial on the next page and learn how to make this absolutely stunning pattern. The design is not only intriguing, in a good way, but also extremely attractive.
How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern