- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square With A Bright And Joyful Design
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple And Magically Attractive Wrap Perfect For On-The-Go Crocheting
- Cute Hearts Free Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns For An Ultra Stylish Holiday
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Classic Downton Abbey Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan
This crochet linked hearts free pattern is most likely one of the coolest heart patterns I’ve seen yet! This interlocking heart design would make a cool border around a baby blanket a beautiful scarf or a really pretty and interesting bracelet. You can add this heart design to pretty much anything, from hats to wedding afghans and home decor pieces.
Watch the video tutorial on the next page and learn how to make this absolutely stunning pattern. The design is not only intriguing, in a good way, but also extremely attractive.
How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern