- [Free Pattern] World’s Easiest Ripple!
- Insanely Cute And Simple Crochet Baby Blanket With A Twist [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
- [Free Pattern] This Mother-Hood Scarf Pattern Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Pattern To Free Up Some Space In Your Yarn Storage
The 3D crochet stitch ( the Three Dimensional Crochet stitch) it’s such an interesting and fun stitch ,with a sturdy structure, you can use for housewares, jewelry or whatever you can think of. This video demonstrates how to make a lampshade using this three dimensional stitch and you can apply this teaching to any other project you choose to make using this stitch. You will absolutely adore Joanne teaching this 3D crochet stitch tutorial. She makes it so easy and so fun to watch and follow.
If you watch this video on YouTube, make sure you click the Show More button under the video to uncover the The 3D Crochet Stitch FREE Written Pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.