- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
- Cute Little Crochet Pig Amigurumi Pattern
- Crochet Crafter Granny Organizer Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Small Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
The 3D crochet stitch ( the Three Dimensional Crochet stitch) it’s such an interesting and fun stitch ,with a sturdy structure, you can use for housewares, jewelry or whatever you can think of. This video demonstrates how to make a lampshade using this three dimensional stitch and you can apply this teaching to any other project you choose to make using this stitch. You will absolutely adore Joanne teaching this 3D crochet stitch tutorial. She makes it so easy and so fun to watch and follow.
If you watch this video on YouTube, make sure you click the Show More button under the video to uncover the The 3D Crochet Stitch FREE Written Pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.