- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Very Creative Crochet Postage Stamps
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- [Free Pattern] Is soft, Is Chunky, Is Quick! This Granny Square Blanket Is Awesome!
The 3D crochet stitch ( the Three Dimensional Crochet stitch) it’s such an interesting and fun stitch ,with a sturdy structure, you can use for housewares, jewelry or whatever you can think of. This video demonstrates how to make a lampshade using this three dimensional stitch and you can apply this teaching to any other project you choose to make using this stitch. You will absolutely adore Joanne teaching this 3D crochet stitch tutorial. She makes it so easy and so fun to watch and follow.
If you watch this video on YouTube, make sure you click the Show More button under the video to uncover the The 3D Crochet Stitch FREE Written Pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.