- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Area Rug To Brighten Up Any Room In Your House
The 3D crochet stitch ( the Three Dimensional Crochet stitch) it’s such an interesting and fun stitch ,with a sturdy structure, you can use for housewares, jewelry or whatever you can think of. This video demonstrates how to make a lampshade using this three dimensional stitch and you can apply this teaching to any other project you choose to make using this stitch. You will absolutely adore Joanne teaching this 3D crochet stitch tutorial. She makes it so easy and so fun to watch and follow.
If you watch this video on YouTube, make sure you click the Show More button under the video to uncover the The 3D Crochet Stitch FREE Written Pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.