- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Little Mouse Hat Is Perfect For Your Baby’s First Photo Shoot
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Starry Night Baby Blanket Is An Awesome Blanket For Children
- [Free Pattern] Put More Style Into Your Kitchen With This Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
- Easy Stitches Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Everyday Tote Bag With A Stylish Granny Design To Carry All Of Your Items With Plenty Of Room
The 3D crochet stitch ( the Three Dimensional Crochet stitch) it’s such an interesting and fun stitch ,with a sturdy structure, you can use for housewares, jewelry or whatever you can think of. This video demonstrates how to make a lampshade using this three dimensional stitch and you can apply this teaching to any other project you choose to make using this stitch. You will absolutely adore Joanne teaching this 3D crochet stitch tutorial. She makes it so easy and so fun to watch and follow.
If you watch this video on YouTube, make sure you click the Show More button under the video to uncover the The 3D Crochet Stitch FREE Written Pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.