- Super-Fun Crochet Hat Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Vintage Or Modern? Easy To Customize Amazing Flower Afghan Pattern To Suit Your Taste
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Beanie Pattern Is Simply Awesome!
This cute dragon free crochet pattern is a fun little project. His name is Philip and he looks pretty amazing. So easy to love this little guy! Philip the Dragon by The Left-Handed Crocheter is a small crochet dragon free pattern, more like a baby dragon than a truly fierceful dragon but still powerful and magical. Your kids are really going to have some fun with this little guy!
Little Dragon Free Crochet Pattern
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice yarn in fern and kelly green.
I (5.25mm) crochet hook
18mm safety eyes
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to The Left-Handed Crocheter for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!