- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Drunken Granny Baby Blanket
- Super Lovely 12 Inch Crochet Square With Such A Poetic Name!
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- [Free Pattern] 4 Ridiculously Simple And Adorable Owl Hat Crochet Patterns
This cute dragon free crochet pattern is a fun little project. His name is Philip and he looks pretty amazing. So easy to love this little guy! Philip the Dragon by The Left-Handed Crocheter is a small crochet dragon free pattern, more like a baby dragon than a truly fierceful dragon but still powerful and magical. Your kids are really going to have some fun with this little guy!
Little Dragon Free Crochet Pattern
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice yarn in fern and kelly green.
I (5.25mm) crochet hook
18mm safety eyes
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to The Left-Handed Crocheter for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!