- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
- Cat Silhouette Crochet Pattern For All Cat Lovers
- Crochet Pumpkin Hat With Earflaps Free Pattern For Baby, Toddler And Adults
- The Simple Triangle Shawl Is A Great Project To Work On While Traveling
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
Cover your precious little one with this beautiful and colorful last minute baby blanket. Hannah Kate’s Baby Blanket by Kathy Lashley is a small little pattern that’s quick enough to make it a great last minute present.J oin ELK Studio for Hannah Kate’s Baby Blanket Crochet-Along and have fun with this joyful blanket pattern that’s great for that little loved one that decides to arrive sooner than you had planned.
Last Minute Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Bernat Softee Baby Stripes, #3 Light Weight, 100 % Acrylic, 287 yards/120 grams. Colorway: Bright Future Stripes. Technically you will need only 4 balls to complete the blanket, but I used 5 so that I could purposely make the edging solid all the way around and took out those colors from the ball.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Last Minute Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: ELK Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs.
Thanks to Kathy Lashley for the article inspiration and featured image.