- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty And Unusual Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Crochet Dreamy Dreamcatcher That Literally Everyone Will Want
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
Cover your precious little one with this beautiful and colorful last minute baby blanket. Hannah Kate’s Baby Blanket by Kathy Lashley is a small little pattern that’s quick enough to make it a great last minute present.J oin ELK Studio for Hannah Kate’s Baby Blanket Crochet-Along and have fun with this joyful blanket pattern that’s great for that little loved one that decides to arrive sooner than you had planned.
Last Minute Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Bernat Softee Baby Stripes, #3 Light Weight, 100 % Acrylic, 287 yards/120 grams. Colorway: Bright Future Stripes. Technically you will need only 4 balls to complete the blanket, but I used 5 so that I could purposely make the edging solid all the way around and took out those colors from the ball.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Last Minute Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: ELK Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs.
Thanks to Kathy Lashley for the article inspiration and featured image.