- This Thick And Quick Pumpkin Headband Is Easy To Work Up
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Rainbow Hearts Socks Ever!
- [PAID PATTERN] The Not-So “Ugly Christmas Sweater” Crochet Blanket For Christmas Decorating And Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Soft And Cuddly Preemie Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Gorgeous Reversible Five Sided Dishcloth
This can be done in your favorite colors but also you can use up scraps. Round Jacob’s Ladder Blanket for Babies by Maxine Gonser is a beautiful crochet pattern that makes a beautiful blanket in a short time. This very easy pattern to follow pattern looks like is lots of fun. The design is remarkable and the result stunning. Fast and easy, this is the perfect pattern to use when there’s a baby coming.
Size K hook
Approximately 20 – 24 oz of yarn, or use up scraps.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Maxine Gonser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.