- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- This Unicorn Character Afghan Is Comfy Coziness At Its Best!
- 3 Awesome, Printable Cheat Sheets To Use For Crochet Projects
- [Photo Tutorial] You Can Use This Great Idea For Lots Of Your Little Crochet Bits ( Best Stars Ever!)
- [Video Tutorial] This 3D Dazzling Dragonfly Granny Square Is Simply Adorable!
This can be done in your favorite colors but also you can use up scraps. Round Jacob’s Ladder Blanket for Babies by Maxine Gonser is a beautiful crochet pattern that makes a beautiful blanket in a short time. This very easy pattern to follow pattern looks like is lots of fun. The design is remarkable and the result stunning. Fast and easy, this is the perfect pattern to use when there’s a baby coming.
Size K hook
Approximately 20 – 24 oz of yarn, or use up scraps.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Maxine Gonser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.