- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
- [Free Patterns] 10 Super-Cute Applique Designs To Delight Children
- Turn That Scrap Yarn Into A Spectacular Granny Stripe Blanket [Free Pattern]
- [Paid Pattern] Brighten Your Day With A Gorgeous Sun Catcher Afghan
- An African Flower Turned Mandala You Will Love Deeply!
This is a 7 rows Coltsfoot Flower baby blanket pattern that uses quite simple crochet stitches. If you know how to chain, single and double crochet, how to slip stitch and how to popcorn stitch, then this blanket pattern will be easy-peasy for you. Tussilago baby blanket free crochet pattern by Karin Åshammar/Virklust uses delicate colors that are so perfect for a baby and can be easily be adjusted to any size. Instructions on how to do this are being given in the pattern.
Coltsfoot Flower Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
The blanket can be made in any yarn and/or size. The pattern includes instructions for how to adjust the size. I used 6 balls of Wendy Merino in 3 colors for the blanket and half a ball of Scheepjes Sunkissed for the border.
Yarn: Wendy Merino (fingering weight) in 3 colours, 2 balls of each. Total
amount used: 260 gr
For the border: ½ ball of Scheepjes Sunkissed (fingering weight)
Hook: 4,0 mm
Size: approx 70 x 95 cm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Coltsfoot Flower Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Karin Åshammar for the article inspiration and featured image.