- [Photo Tutorial] This Butterfly Keychain Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
- Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Zigzag Stitch ( Zigzag Scarf Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Crochet Ruffled Baby Bloomers
- [Free Pattern] This Cat Is Magnificent!
This crochet table runner is great to decorate your dining room or to use it for a baby shower. It would be so cute for any elephant themed baby shower. You can change the colors in blue, pink or other colors to fit your dining room or the baby shower’s decor. Indian Elephants Tablecloth by Maria Bochkareva looks very elegant and adds a pleasant touch to any room.
Crochet Tablecloth Free Pattern
Crochet Tablecloth Size – 34 X 103 cm (34 X 113 with border)
46 blocks (139 ch) X 159 rows
Hook – 1,2 mm
Yarn – 3 cotton balls 280m/50 gr
You can use any thin cotton yarn. Then the size will vary depending on the yarn.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Maria Bochkareva for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!