- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- Adorable Fierce Little Dragon [Video Tutorial & Written Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- Tabatha Reisz Shared The bigger version of batgirl/Batman!
This crochet table runner is great to decorate your dining room or to use it for a baby shower. It would be so cute for any elephant themed baby shower. You can change the colors in blue, pink or other colors to fit your dining room or the baby shower’s decor. Indian Elephants Tablecloth by Maria Bochkareva looks very elegant and adds a pleasant touch to any room.
Crochet Tablecloth Free Pattern
Crochet Tablecloth Size – 34 X 103 cm (34 X 113 with border)
46 blocks (139 ch) X 159 rows
Hook – 1,2 mm
Yarn – 3 cotton balls 280m/50 gr
You can use any thin cotton yarn. Then the size will vary depending on the yarn.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Maria Bochkareva for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!