- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hello Kitty Hat
- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granny Ripple Stitch ( Friendly Tutorial For Knitters Learning Crochet)
This crochet table runner is great to decorate your dining room or to use it for a baby shower. It would be so cute for any elephant themed baby shower. You can change the colors in blue, pink or other colors to fit your dining room or the baby shower’s decor. Indian Elephants Tablecloth by Maria Bochkareva looks very elegant and adds a pleasant touch to any room.
Crochet Tablecloth Free Pattern
Crochet Tablecloth Size – 34 X 103 cm (34 X 113 with border)
46 blocks (139 ch) X 159 rows
Hook – 1,2 mm
Yarn – 3 cotton balls 280m/50 gr
You can use any thin cotton yarn. Then the size will vary depending on the yarn.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Maria Bochkareva for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!