- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Will Make You Automatically Smile No Matter What
- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Potholder Flowers Will Serve Double-Duty In Your Kitchen!
- Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With Modern Appeal
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
I can’t stand the cuteness! This Teddy Bear by Kathy Wilson of Grandmas Hookery is adorable! The dress, the hat, the flower, the expression on the face, all those details make this crochet teddy bear one of the cutest I’ve seen! I bet any kid would absolutely love to have one! Just in case you wonder: the approximate finished size from top of head to tip of the foot is 21 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at All Free Crafts
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.