- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple And Magically Attractive Wrap Perfect For On-The-Go Crocheting
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- Cutest Rainbow Bunting Crochet Pattern To Decorate Your Window
- This Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Will Put A Smile On Your Baby’s Face
- Brilliant No-Sew Mitered Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern-I’m Impressed!
“2020’s Divine Debris CAL features another fun coffee theme but this time it’s in a corner to corner style! Yep, that’s right, this year is going to showcase the fun and speed of C2C. This month’s square is fun, easy, and going to add a nice diversity of size to your blanket. This C2C Tiny Coffee Afghan Square by Divine Debris is half the size of the other already released squares in this CAL and for good reason, sometimes you don’t want a gigantic cup of coffee. Right? Maybe we’ll nickname this design the espresso shot square because cute things can come in small packages.”
C2C Tiny Coffee Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #4/ worsted/ medium weight yarn
I used Lion Brand Yarn Basic Stitch Anti-Pilling
Specifics in the Notes
Notions: needle, measuring tape, scissors
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern: C2C Tiny Coffee Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern via Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day