- Get An Elegant Finishing Touch With This Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- [Paid Pattern] Easy-To-Make Lovely Crochet Shoes For Baby Girl
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: How to Crochet Reusable Face Washing Cloths
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies
Vibrant with color and with a beautiful design this crochet quilt pattern is a great pattern you can also use this as a stash buster.
“Do you like to choose your own adventure? With the Divine Diamonds Throw Blanket by Divine Debris you can do just that. Modeled after quilts, this pattern is fun, easy to pick up and put back down, and can be a great stash buster or a very classic looking throw. It’s up to you, you get to decide how you make this.”
Crochet Quilt Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
2 – 5 colors
I used Lion Brand Basic Stitch
Approx 52 oz/ 2770 yds
Needle to weave in your ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!