- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
- Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Basket With Handles Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Flame Square Is Perfect For A Blanket Sure To Wrap Anyone In Love!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Woolly Owls Are Gorgeous And Easy To Make
Few things are so rewarding like a crochet throw that can be done in one afternoon! Make yourself a cuddly and warm throw that looks good and takes only about 5-1/2 hours to crochet. You’ll love this pattern! The so popular 5-1/2 Hour Throw, project courtesy of Lion Brand and JoAnn is easy and looks great and will give you almost instant gratification!
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
8 skeins Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn
Crochet hook, size Q-19
Large-eyed blunt needle
11″ piece of cardboard
GAUGE: 2 V-sts + 31/2 rows = 5 in.
BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:JoAnn
Thanks to Lion Brand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.