- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- How To Crochet A Beanie In 30-Minutes Or Less
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
Absolutely spectacular design! The owl in the center is mesmerizing. This pattern would make such a gorgeous blanket! Inspired by the so popular Owl Pot Trivet from Zelna Olivier of Zooty Owl, The Sunshine Owl Blanket by Hooked on Sunshine with a variety of stitches and a splash of vibrant colors will keep you entertained from the beginning to the end. Such a bright and happy blanket with an easy to follow pattern.
Note: to get this pattern you must join the designer’s Facebook group here.
UPDATE: This pattern is now available to buy on Ravelry! It isn’t available via the group anymore.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooked on Sunshine on Facebook
Thanks to Hooked on Sunshine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.