- Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Single Crochet Blanket Is The Simplest Blanket Pattern Ever!
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
Absolutely spectacular design! The owl in the center is mesmerizing. This pattern would make such a gorgeous blanket! Inspired by the so popular Owl Pot Trivet from Zelna Olivier of Zooty Owl, The Sunshine Owl Blanket by Hooked on Sunshine with a variety of stitches and a splash of vibrant colors will keep you entertained from the beginning to the end. Such a bright and happy blanket with an easy to follow pattern.
Note: to get this pattern you must join the designer’s Facebook group here.
UPDATE: This pattern is now available to buy on Ravelry! It isn’t available via the group anymore.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooked on Sunshine on Facebook
Thanks to Hooked on Sunshine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.