- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- Free Pocket Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
All crocheters can use a little help sometimes when starting a new prooject, and cheat sheets are so handy and helpful to have. We have selected 10 clever and handy cheat sheets to help you crochet like a pro. Print them off and put a copy of each in your planner or special crochet folder. This way, next time you go out buying yarn for your next project, you’ll be more than prepared.
Note: Each image comes with a printer friendly version. To print your own copy on the source site simply click the image source link for each chart.
1. Handy Yarn Weight Cheat Sheet and Guidelines you can print at Craftbits
2. Yarn Types Chart via Joy&Crafter
3.Yarn Matchmaker Guide- how to substitute one yarn for another via Tangled Yarn
4. Yarn Labels Chart – Ball/skein band symbols deciphered via Stitch11
Love crochet charts and cheat sheets? Find more here:
5. When you need help combining colors this Color Combination Chart via Be Sweet is very handy.